Wednesday 7 April 2010

Media Product Brief and Specification

Following my research into the magazine industry and before I begin work on my own magazine design I will outline my aims and specification for the product I wish to create.

Brief

I will create a gaming magazine aimed at women aged 16 to 40 in an attempt to get women more involved in gaming and educate them on high quality games and gaming products available. Therefore all consoles will be covered. The magazine should create a comfortable, unpatronizing environment and community in which the audience can form their own opinions and contribute to the magazine. The Product should contain a front cover, a letter from the editor, a news page template, a previews title page and page template, a reviews title page and page template.
Click Image to view in full

No comments:

Post a Comment